Sign Wonder Terms & Conditions
1. Quotations are only valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
2. If a quote is acceptable, it needs to be signed and returned ASAP with payment confirmation to either email, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 608 7908.
3. No work will commence including artwork prior to a 50% deposit has been received. NB: Full balance to be paid prior to collection of vehicles or materials/goods. All material supplied and/or installed as per signed quotation remain the property of Sign Wonder CC until paid for in full. No vehicles, materials/goods will be released until job has been paid in full. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
4. Sign Wonder CC reserves the right to remove all items such as signs, etc. which have not been paid for in full and the customer will be responsible for the cost the reinstallation/delivery.
5. The customer is obliged to sign a Vehicle Booking-in Form in the case of vehicle branding.
6. The customer is obliged to check that the vehicle, material/goods ordered are in accordance to the quote specification prior to collection from the Sign Wonder CC premises or prior to the material/goods been delivered or installed at the customers’ premises.
7. The customer is obliged to sign a Customer Vehicle Acceptance form on completion of vehicle branding.
8. Minimum of 48 hours after artwork approval is required before applying vinyl to vehicle, this is to allow for printing and drying time.
9.1. All artwork that is supplied to Sign Wonder CC must be supplied to size as a PDF or in Corel Draw format.
9.2. All Fonts must be converted to Curves and the Fonts, images and colours must be embedded. Sign Wonder CC will not be held responsible for images, fonts, etc. missing due to the above not been done. All colours MUST be in CMYK.
9.3. Sign Wonder CC can not AND will not be held responsible for any artwork supplied by others.
9.4. Sign Wonder CC will charge for artwork designed by our graphic designer depending on the project requirements, these fees range between R650 per project, up to R1,150 per project.
9.5. All artwork will remain the intellectual property of Sign Wonder CC, according to The Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978 until paid in for in full by the client or any third party.
9.6. The artwork price above includes 3 layout revisions, max of 3 logo redraws and 3 image cropping – Image searching limited to 3 searches only. Any further layout revisions required will be charged accordingly at R200.00 ex vat per revision unless otherwise stipulated.
9.7. Client is required to supply by email to our Graphic Designer, a design brief prior to the commencement of any designing. This “brief” will be a detailed description of how the design should look. Example: Colours required, wording, logos to be used, and whether the design is to be kept corporate or “funky”, lastly any other information we need to know to get your design looking the way you want it, eliminating time wastage.
9.8. Quoted amounts do not include the purchase of any high resolution images if and when required.
9.9. When supplying our Graphic Designers with your own artwork, please remove all registration and crop marks.
10. The customer agrees that photos of the completed jobs can be used by Sign Wonder CC on Social Media as well as the Sign Wonder CC website for advertising purposes.
11. The customer hereby acknowledges that he/she has read and understands all Terms and Conditions and accepts them as binding.
12.1. Sign Wonder CC accepts no responsibility due to theft, fire, loss or damage to goods, whatsoever, while the vehicles are within our care or at our premises.
12.2. Should you request the removal of any decals, we do not accept responsibility for any damage to paint work that might occur.
12.3. If a vehicle has been resprayed, we do not accept responsibility if; lifting or failing of the material occurs during or after the material has been installed, unsatisfactory finish to the applicated material.
12.4. Customers leave their vehicles here at their own risk.
12.5. Sign Wonder CC, its members, or directors will not be held responsible should anything occur to the vehicle whether parked on our premises during the day or overnight.